Friday, February 28, 2014

I'm still here!

I know that things have been quiet around here lately. It is shameful to say that I haven't taken any new pictures lately. Things have been busy. I've been having some long days at work here lately,plus my family has been working on our…get this….HORSE PASTURE! We are getting a 13 year old quarter horse. Hopefully some time next week we will be able to get her to our house. The people who owned her moved,so they needed to give her to someone. We have been praying about a horse for awhile now,so she is a direct answer to prayer! The blog will be full of pictures of her once she arrives!

Have a good day everyone!
~Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FUN! I am trying not to be super jealous right now! lol ; D I cannot wait to see pictures of her. : )