Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello Monday










This is late in coming,but our church group took a trip to W.V. for snow tubing. As fun as it was tubing,the lodge gave me such a cozy feeling. All these pictures are taken from the inside. I much enjoyed sitting on the huge window sills,and taking pictures.
This week is pretty full(as every week right?) with work,church,and other activities. Tomorrow,my family and I are going to look at a horse to (possibly) adopt into our family. Nothing is for certain though. Also,tomorrow is the first day of the cake decorating class my mom and I signed up for.:D
I have been trying some different flavored hot teas. I am a big coffee drinker. Not so much tea. Aside from sweet tea,I hardly ever drink hot tea. I find that the hot teas sooth me when I'm tired or under stress. Plus the herbs are good for you. So far I have tried; Apple cinnamon,green tea,peppermint,chamomile,vanilla chia,and something called Passion(Tazo.) Not sure about the last one. It had a very twangy taste. If you have a good tea to try,leave me a comment! I would love to try more.
What is going on for your week?
~Emily

No comments: