Tuesday, March 4, 2014

And it snowed again….


It snowed again yesterday… People are calling this winter,"Snowpocalypse." Just to let you all know how crazy NC weather is,Sunday was 71 degrees. It dropped on Monday to 25. Snow is beautiful,but I am so longing for spring! I want to plant a flower bed and an herb garden. Also,does anyone have any suggestions for a name for our horse? I'm kicking my self for not getting a picture of her before,but she is a copper brown color,with a white blaze on her face. Her original name was Miracle,but me and my sister want to change it. I'll be happy to hear all the ideas:)
~Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am ready for spring too! Ooo... picking names is so much fun. Hard though not seeing her.

My mini's name was Bambi, it did not fit him. lol That's why it became Mr. Darcy, which was very fitting for such a proud little horse. : )

Cara Ford said...

You did say she was copper brown... "Copper" would be a sorda cute name. But since you are into vintage, here are some vintage name ideas: Alice, Bessie, Betsy, Beulah, Clara, Dollie, Dinah, Eleanor, Eloise, Eva, Josephine, Leigh, Lillian, Mabel, Mae, Midge, Minnie, Mirabel, Nelly, Rosy, Ruby, Sophia, Stella, Tess, Vivian...

I named a couple of cats after actress Ava Gardner "One Touch of Venus" (Ava Leigh) and actor Gene Kelly from "Singing in the Rain" (Genie).

Let us know what you decide. New blog post and picture ;) wink wink.