Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Wishing Wardrobe: Pinterest Fashions-Part 2


I really wish I could have everything in my Pinterest closet.........
This is a little collection of things I wish that I have been wearing;)

 These are so cute! I wonder how hard they would be to make. hmmmmm.....

 
Love both patterns on these dresses!


 Little black dress and striped maxi! I have been looking for a black dress like that forever. It's hard to find one that is flattering. I just love them though! So classy:)
Have a lovely Wednesday<3
-Emily
 linking up with The Pleated Poppy



3 comments:

elle @ being stepmom said...

I love that dress with the hat. It is so classy yet simple. Stopping by from The Pleated Poppy link-up. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love those shoes! : )

elise rogers said...

oh my gosh! These are all so beautiful! Thanks for the sweet coment on my blog!!! Yours is adorable!
xoxo
Elise