Saturday, August 17, 2013

Floyd Virginia Day Trip

Hello!
My family photo session that I mentioned for today got pushed back a couple weeks, so my family took a trip up to Floyd Virginia for the day! We got a little turned around, so we stopped and had our picnic at Fairy Stone State Park. It really is a beautiful place! I wanted to hang around and take more pictures,but we had a 45 minute drive ahead of us and it was already one o'clock. 
 I did get a few pics at our picnic spot:)

 My new ball cap:D I know the picture is a little over exposed,but my shutter was acting up:(

 I took some pictures in a few of the tourist shops in Floyd. My family kept having to stop and wait for Emily to take a picture every five minutes. They were pretty good sports though.;)





 I loved this hat!!!!!! So much!





 BOOTS!






 This was in contrast to that picture of my dad with Thelma Lou on my Mount Airy post;)
OOOooooooOOOOOooooooo Chocolate!


The cutest little balconies!!!


So that was our day in Floyd! Be sure to enter my giveaway! It ends on the 21st!
Have a good night!
-Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your pic's! Looks like you guys had fun! : )