Thursday, July 18, 2013

Fashion from Pinterest!

Hi guys! 
So, I have been having trouble figuring out how things work on this new computer. The "clicker" and the keys are a little different than on my mom's computer. ( Mine is a Mac book) I finally figured out how to get my Pinterest pictures in my pictures folder. Thanks to Yahoo Answers I was able to figure it out! Yay! So I bring you fashion from my Pinterest board The Wishing Wardrobe
I love this sweater!

 I tried to copy this style at church one day. I love the colors!

 Simple but elegant
 Mustard yellow,navy, and polka dots!

 I wish I could figure out how to pull this off!
 Boots! Really want some new ones!



 Remember I said I like watches?;) Chevron is my favorite pattern and anchors are the bomb lol.
Love this blazer!
Tomorrow I will be guest posting over at Daughter of the King!
Have a great night lovelies!
-Emily

3 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

love all of these outfits!!! I actually went on your style Pinterest board and like repinned all your outfits ;) so you probably got a billion notifications from me ;) I just love all your pins!!! You and me both have very similar style tastes so I went crazy pinning ;) you should follow me on Pinterest! My name on there is Lizzie A :) come check me out! Feel free to repin lots :) I won't think you strange ;)

Emily said...

Thank you!:) I will be sure to follow you back on Pinterest Lizzie! I think you're right about us having a lot in common!

Unknown said...

So much inspiring nice stuffs from pininterest! Thanks for shairing!

Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin and GFC? Take a look into my blog and let me know! www.gwiyomistyle.net