Friday, July 5, 2013

Zoo Trip

I have had these pictures for a long time but just haven't gotten around to posting them yet;)
 My friend's birthday was in May and she brought us all to the zoo for the occasion! In the middle is me an Abby. On the outside right is my cousin Jessica and the left is the birthday girl,Jesse.  Me and Abby are the oldest,but sadly the shortest:'(
 Regretfully, I didn't get many good pictures. The sun was very bright and the animals were more interested in sleeping than being photographed.


 Friends:)
 The sleeping Grizzly.
 Otter.
 The Giraffe's were the nicest;)
 Sage:) Ain't she a cutie??
Here is Jesse wearing her birthday tiara I got for her!

Next week I will be on a youth trip. When I get back,I am planning another giveaway!
Love,
Emily

3 comments:

Steve Finnell said...

You are invited to follow my Christian blog

Covnitkepr1 said...

Great shots...love the zoo.

I write a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it. I’m your newest follower.

Hannah Justina said...

Looks like you had a great time! I love doing stuff with friends! So much fun! :) Oh, And i LOVE you designee! So cute! And your blog is pretty epic too! :)

~Hannah <3