Friday, July 26, 2013

Excitement and a new name!

Hi Lovelies!
I just wanted to share some exciting news! I start my photography classes August 19th(as long as it doesn't fall through.) Anyways, I have a family photography session to do on August 17th and I am so stoked about it! I also have a friend who wants me to take her senior pictures next year! It's really exciting for me! I am also trying to figure out a name for my business. I need to watermark my photos. Priddy Pictures Photography was the name I was using to watermark,but if I ever get married my name will change. I thought I had finally found a nice name,but I started getting wishy washy about it. I'm still trying to brainstorm. I am open to suggestions! So that is what is happening in my corner of the world! I will be at camp next week in Kentucky,so I will be taking a mini break from blogging. I am planning to try to post tomorrow though!
Have a great night!
-Emily

2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Congrats on the photography sessions you are going to be able to do!!!! That is awesome! And happy for you being able to take the class soon! You will have to post many pictures of your progress and sessions :)

Emily said...

Thank you Lizzie!:)
-Emily