Saturday, February 9, 2013

Ways to get organized-Part 1: DIY $5.00 makeup displays

 HI:D
So I have been trying to organize my room lately. I of course went straight to Pinterest! I found some really cute ideas! I got inspired (as always) and decided to get crafty. I didn't want to spend a lot of money so I headed to the dollar store to get all the things I needed to make these cute displays:)
 (Please excuse the picture quality)
I bought all of this at Dollar Tree. Four glass candle jars,a candle stick holder,and some colorful beads.
 I filled up the round glasses with the beads and stuck my brushes in it.....

 I hot glued on of my square glasses to the candle stick holder....
 I wanted one to be higher than the other;) Then I filled them with beads.
 I made the labels with a paper bag and my stamp kit.

Very simple and very cheap! This project only cost me $5.00 to make!
Have a great day!
-Emily<3

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Hmm, the bead idea is interesting. I think I'd like to use marbles or pebbles. Or maybe sea glass?

Sarah said...

I love this! Super cute and oh so simple. The labels are the perfect touch. So glad to have found your lovely blog!