Friday, February 8, 2013

Instafriday

HI! I am back with Instafriday;)
I hope everyone checked out Sarah's guest post! I want to thank her for doing that! As soon as I get time I am trying that face treatment!
On to the weekly Instagram photos;)

My outfit for church....


Guys, we have the craziest weather! I was FREEZING at work all day Saturday! As soon as I got off I headed to McDonald's for a hot mocca latte:)

Yummmm

New shades from Aby!

How many of y'all watched the Super Bowl??? It doesn't matter who you pull for, we all eat the food! The funny thing with my family is, none of us even care about the game(except my brother) but we just want to eat food lol. So after church that night we grabbed a vegie pizza. We had frozen pizza,Cinnamon rolls,chips,and wings besides:) I pulled for the Ravens only because that's the team Brendan pulls for. I really don't care that much about it. I was on my computer for most of it. When it was over and the Ravens had won I said,"Yay, let's go to bed." :0 Next year I would rather watch a movie. That way we don't have to deal with all the stupid commercials. The only one I really liked was the Dodge commercial about the farmer:D



Monday my Mom and I tried our hand at some homemade Cinnamon rolls. They were GOOD! I took some pictures and will put a post with the recipe up soon:)

Pretty song:)

Best thing about the cold. Fires and smores!

I used an app on my ipod do make this picture:) It describes me:D

New sheets:D

THIS<3
Linking up with Jeannettt
 

No comments: