Sunday, February 3, 2013

{Guest Post} Sarah's Little Random Thoughts

 
Hello! I am Sarah and Emily asked me to do a guest post on her blog. I honestly had no idea what to do for it. I can think of tons of things to post about till I am asked to one, then my mind goes blank! So I thought I would share my favorite homemade face mask.
This mask shrinks pores and makes your skin soft and it smells amazing.

4 cut Strawberries
1 T. Honey
1 T. Oat meal (powdered first in blender)
1 t. Lemon
Put all ingredients into a blender and puree’.
When ready rub all over washed face and let it sit for 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water and Tada! A nice soft face! If you want to use it to shrink pores I would first use a pore strip to clean out your pores and I would use it several days in a row. You can store it covered in the fridge for up to a week.
 
 
Hope you enjoy!
 
~Sarah :)




1 comment:

Meredith Sledge said...

Ohh, I've always wanted to try a facial mask! Might have to do this one! Thanks for sharing, Sarah!

http://www.meredithsledgeblog.com