Friday, February 15, 2013

Instafriday

HI!
Welcome back to Instafriday!! This is the day of the week were I recap my week with Instagram photos.

The highlight of my week was when I received this birthday package in the mail from my friend Sarah:)


:))

Tried this Blue Bunny frozen yogurt...it is outstanding!!!

Part of Brendan's Valentine:)

Haven't been feeling to good lately....this was a pic before church. I was pretty blah at the time;0

Debated about my hair for a while....



Love this girl!!!!

Caught my doggie laying on my bed the other night. BUSTED!
I finally decided to highlight my hair:) It's hard to tell in this photo because of the filter;)

 
Happy Friday!
-EMILY<3
Linking up with Jeannett

1 comment:

habecker said...

mail is such a sweet pleasure. and birthday mail at that!

thinking of you as you reflect on this past year of life and as you embark on this new year. that you would grow in the Lord.


over from the link up