Thursday, March 13, 2014

Quiet days...

I had a day off during a snowstorm last week. I spent the whole day just taking my time and enjoying life. We baked muffins for breakfast and made soup for lunch. We cleaned up around the house. And I finally was able to take some decent pictures. It was truly a lovely day.
{These muffins are to die for! Pumpkin chocolate chip. I know. It sounds gross,but it really isn't!}
{brother}


















{this hen lays an egg almost everyday in this barrel. she was faithful,even in snow.}
It was nice to have a slow,quiet day off.
What do you do on quiet days?:)
~Emily

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I spy the mug that I also have! : ) I like the pictures! What a funny Chicken! We had a chicken who used to come to our front door all the time and knock. We would open the door and she would look at us like we were going to just invite her in or something. : D Currently on my slow days I have been cleaning and doing a bit of packing. Fun! lol

Cara Ford said...

I loved the hen photos! So funny! Pretty too - the contrast of a black hen and the white snow.