Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The adventure of today

/////Today I wanted to do something out of my comfort zone. Something besides work on projects in yoga pants all day. So rain or shine, I decided to venture out. To where I wasn't sure. I live in a stretch of country farm land,between a big city,and a small town. I also live about 30 minutes away from the mountains. So,I wasn't sure where to go. I just got my camera and drove to town. I had to make a few stops to pick up the necessities,toliet paper,rabbit food,and gas. I drove out to a nearby town and took a few pictures. Mainly because the drive up there is so breath taking! I eventually decided to go back to my town to take some photos. (since it did rain the last time i tried that.) I discovered some wonderful shops that I hadn't seen before. It all ended with a trip to Bake Me Happy. A new little bakery(that I neglected to take a picture of.) So home I went,munching a caramel mocha cupcake. It was delicious. I believe that the day was a success:) ///////////

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Wish we lived in the same area then we could go on adventures with our cameras together! : )

I love the pictures : )

Emily said...

Me too!! I think about that all the time. We would have so much fun! :)