Thursday, January 16, 2014

Bucket list for 2014

So I have done something scary……
First off,I have,like so many of you made a list of the things I really want to do before I leave this world. But if I am perfectly honest…I am not getting much done. Any how. This year I made a "bucket list" of the things that I want(and intend) to get done within 2014.

And the list goes on….

-Take a cake decorating class. (already signed up!)

-Win a photography contest(gonna take some work.)

-Take a road trip.

-Make a new friend.

-Go to Carowinds. (theme park)

-Start my Etsy.

-Have my pictures in a newspaper or magazine.

-Make a portfolio of my work.

-Visit the theatre again.

-Take a collection of photos.(A collection shot of one subject. I'm thinking either horses or neat trees.)

-Go to the state fair.

-Have a photo shoot with Brendan.(We have been trying to do this forever!)

-Visit an elderly person once a month.

-Go ice skating.

-Take a picture from the top of a ferris wheel!

-Stand on top of a waterfall.

-Go swimming(I've done this before of course;P)

-Use my Polaroid.

-Find and visit and old fashioned bakery.(I'm talking coffee,doughnuts,cookies,atmosphere,the whole nine yards!)

-Try iced Chai tea

So I will be documenting my progress through out the year. We'll see how I do! I want to accomplish things this year. I want to be able to look back and see change.
-Emily

2 comments:

Red Mcgail said...

Every time you post it inspires me a little more to actually do something adventurous with my life and I love it! Awesome post as always:)

Emily said...

Awwww thank you! I'm so glad! :-)