Monday, January 20, 2014

Hello to Monday

Hello to monday! Just a random post to start this week. I may (gulp) start doing this every monday,although I usually fail miserably every time I try to form a series. 






{a selfie for monday…because we all love those right?}

~Just a little update! Currently,my dad is in Florida.:/ I miss that man. He won't be home until Thursday. He went for work,and he is staying in a huge hotel in a giant city….and I'm a tiny bit jealous. I would like to see those things. See them,but not live in them. I couldn't live in a big city. Dad said it was much too much city for him! I miss our mandolin pickin',coffee drinkin',hat wearing', daddy.
~On a happier note….I will be celebrating my 18th year of life this Saturday! So there are some pretty exciting things ahead for this weekend. I will have my camera close by so be looking for the birthday post!
~I will be trying ice skating for the first time on Saturday. Yikes. I have always wanted to try it,and I am fairly good on roller blades,so hopefully I won't fall….too much. But,I'm really excited to try!
~Coffee is one of my favorite things right now.
~God has been extremely good to me. I'm loving seeing His new mercies each and every day.

I hope you have a great Monday!
~Emily
p.s.~all photos taken with Canon T3i. 

No comments: