Monday, January 27, 2014

Hello Monday

Hello to another Monday! My birthday is now over,and we are starting a brand new week. I finally got around to posting the pictures of the snow we got last week. Only a few centimeters,but it was pretty while it lasted.






~We are getting ready to go to W.V. tomorrow with our church group. We're going to hit the tubing slopes in frigid temperatures. And I mean FRIGID!!! It is going to be 2 degrees according to the iPhone. We'll survive,and it will be an adventure. I can't wait to see all the snow that covers the good ole state of W.V. !
~I don't have to go back to work until Thursday,so I am on a mini vacation.  (insert happy dance)
The extra rest,plus cleaning productivity,has been much needed since the holidays!
What's going on for your week?:)
~Emily

1 comment:

Bloo said...

Lovely pics! The snow looks nice, much nicer than the 40 degree heat waves Australia's been going through! Enjoy your mini vacation! (: