Saturday, October 26, 2013

Fall VBS

I was looking through my pictures yesterday and ran across these pics that I took at our Fall VBS a couple weeks ago.  I wanted to post them,just to give a glimpse of the bus ministry that has so stolen my heart. My church runs four buses and two vans and we go and pick the kids and adults up for Sunday morning service. It is a wonderful ministry. One that I hope I will always be a part of.


 Our bus:) Bethany bus route: Bus #2


 A couple of my kids;)


 Again....
 and again:) This boy is such a blessing! He never ceases to brighten my Sunday! By the way,he has the coolest name ever.....Johnny Wayne Curtis;)
 This is our bus captain's wife. Such a godly example in my life!
 And here she is:) The sweet lady that you have seen a couple times in other posts! We finally got a picture together!! I love this lady with all my heart! She has been such a blessing and godly example.
One of my bus kids took this of me. She did a pretty good job too!
The theme of our FVBS was "The Winning Team." I was suppose to dress as a referee. How'd I do?
-Emily

No comments: