Friday, September 14, 2012

My Bucket list

Hello lovely people! I've missed you! I started a board on my Pinterest for my bucket list. I thought it would make a cute blog post. So here goes.......
 I love Koalas!!!! I sooo want to hold one!
 Oh, one day!
 I have wanted to since I was a tiny girl.
 Yes, it reminds me that terrorists wanted to kill our American spirit when really, it just came alive.
 Awwww! This will be so cute!
 I would try!
 This comes from watching old movies..hehe
 Everyone does this.
 Just want to!
 yep.
 This would be so cool!!!!
 Pride and Prejudice did this to me!
 This is on every girls bucket list;)
 Your husband should be your best friend:) Whether its before marriage or not!
 After marriage of course;)
 A personal goal of mine.
 Definitely!
 Definitely!
:) I think most of this will be do-able . It will all happen in God's timing.

No comments: