Thursday, August 16, 2012

The End To My Hair Drama

I'm guessing that by now you all know about my little...errr...hair accident. If you don't then click here. Anyway, I am going to show you pictures from each stage of my red hair. I'm going somewhere with this,so just keep reading.....

STAGE ONE:Dark Red


STAGE TWO: Reddish Blonde with dark roots
 STAGE THREE: My roots are showing alot now, just about the whole top is dark brown!
 STAGE FOUR: Back to NORMAL!
That's right! I used a Loreal Paris Dark Blonde hair color and it put it back to normal.
 O how I missed those blonde curls!
So a word of advice. If you have blonde hair and are thinking of going red, DON'T DO IT! Or at least make sure you get a temporary color so it will wash out over time. I personally have decided never to touch the stuff again until I start getting grey;)
-Emily<3

3 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Hello there! Thanks for following my blog! I always love new followers! So thanks for making my day ;) Your blog is super cute ;) And can't wait to read more of it!

Unknown said...

You know what... your firey red hair was still super cute! different but cute :) Love ya!

Emelie Claire said...

Ohhh I love you natural color! Red was super adorable but your natural color is AMAZING!!!! SOOOoooooo Cute!!!!!! I love your hair length to! Your so gorgeous!!!!!! <3