Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Award from Horse Crazy Girl

I was awarded by Emelie with the Kreativ Blog Award. Thanks Emelie!
If I'm doing this right, I have to post 10 random things about myself....here we go.
1.I love flowers
2.I'm so itchy right now!(super random)
3.I have a dog named Tabby
4.I'm a blogging fanatic!
5.I like to read
6. My favorite colors are hot pink,lime green,and teal blue
7.My comfy clothes are pj pants and a huge t-shirt( no I don't wear that all day)
8.I LOVE to take pictures
9.I have two CRAZY siblings
10.This itching is driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!

I'm sorry....you gave me a chance to be random and I took a full plunge:)
As for awarding 6 other bloggers:
Aby
Sarah
Mom
Lhen
Rosie
Becca
Have a great rest of the day!
-Emily
P.S.-I've started a music blog! Check it out by clicking here,and then follow me there mmkay??




No comments: