Thursday, March 15, 2012

Friends




I love all my friends and I want to see each one of them succeed. 
Being a friend is more than just saying,"yea,I'm their friend." being a friend is about being there for someone when they need you. Being a friend is about being willing to drop what you are doing to help someone. Being a friend is about rejoicing when something good happens to someone,and not becoming jealous. Being a friend is about loving someone, even when they get on your nerves. Being a friend is about holding on when others let go. Being a friend is about learning to give of your self to touch someone else's life. I have failed miserably at being a friend so many times. But that is when I find out that my friends are real. When they forgive me for the mistakes I've made and they give me another chance. I want to start praying for my friends and being an encouragement to them. Our choir director said once," I am your friend. You may not like me, but I'm still going to be your friend."
Love,
Emily
P.S.-If you are here, I am your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Abigail Fullerton said...

I will always try and be there for you. Love you :)

Emily said...

Love you too!!!