Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Life in black and white






Hello friends,
I'm sorry I haven't been around here much lately. Thanksgiving week was a bit crazy busy. But I did have a lovely Thanksgiving with my family. I hope you all did as well! I'm afraid this week has been rather gray from where I sit. I am not going into any details about anything on my blog. My blog is to be a happy place,not a place for sad thoughts. I just ask that you would remember a special situation in your prayers. Just to be noted,there is no cause for concern about me. I am very well and so is my family.
We are now preparing for CHRISTMAS. I can not believe it is already December! We had our first snow on Thanksgiving week. Not enough to accumulate,but it was gorgeous coming down.:)

How was every one's Thanksgiving?
-Emily

1 comment:

bridget anne said...

i love that first shot of the rose. gorgeous!