Saturday, August 10, 2013

Life according to Instagram....

 My week in Instagram pictures! By the way if you are on IG follow me!
 The Harris Teeter has the BEST MUFFINS EVER!!!!!!!!
 Edited some pictures for an outfit post today:D Yay! (I know it's my eye) I work early Wednesday so a WIWW should come to pass next week;)
 Homemade fried apple pies. O my goodness they are so good!
 Scheduling my month in the planner! My mom tells me maybe I am a planner at heart,(ahem,I can't tell.) Goal #1-Get organized!
 I was playing around with a new app.It has all kinds of filters,doodles,borders,and words to use on your photos. Super cute!
 We have been marking down candy at work,so I couldn't resist buying a bag of peanut M&M's! They had a new color combo. Such pretty colors!
 My new additions to the hope chest:)
Have a great day!
-Emily

1 comment:

Irina Pavlova said...

Cute insta fotos! I love it!