Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I've Been Wearing

I finally took some decent pics of my outfit the other day. My dad and brother went camping so it was just us girls last weekend. We had two full days of shopping,movies,pizza,and Chinese food:) It was heavenly! Maybe the boys should go camping more often;) Nah, we missed em! 

I have been looking around the Goodwill for some good summer dresses. I ran across this dress and fell in love with the color!



 It was the perfect match for my mock TOMS!
My new watch:) Well not exactly new. My cousin gave it to me for my birthday and I took out of the box last week to wear it. I love love love it!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy!
-Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute dress : ) and I LOVE your shoes!!!!!!!! : D

Hannah said...

oooh! I love this outfit!

KatelovesTyKow said...

LOVE it!! And I just LOVE your hair!! :)

Rachel said...

I love that your watch matches your dress!