Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life Lately

I thought I would give a little update on what I have been up to lately through some Instagram pictures! 
Anyone else been up to your ears in rain lately? My rain boots have been serving their purpose well!


 We found a baby Mocking Bird in our yard Saturday! We were afraid it was abandoned,but the mama did eventually come back to feed it. She does a much better job than we could anyway!

 I have recently started a new position at work(which involves getting up at 4:55 am) Me,being NOT a morning person, enjoyed this lovely sky before heading in. God's artwork!
 Star scarf:))))))) Made me so happy to find it! I was even happier because it was only a dollar!
 We recently got six new hens. Oh how I want a farm!


 My hair is getting kinda,sorta long. :D
 Guess who is now in our freezer???

 I know I haven't done an outfit post in FOREVER,but I want you all to know that I do wear something more than my work uniform and sweats;)
 This was the highlight of my summer so far! Kayaking with my Daddy. We went down the river and had so much fun!
Feel free to leave lots of comments!
Love,
Emily

No comments: