Tuesday, April 2, 2013

My First Photography Session!

Hello!
So, I believe I mentioned before that I would be taking Brendan's senior pictures. We took them yesterday and I was so excited that I have them edited and posted before mine! We took them at the Guilford Mill in Greensboro and at the Summerfield park:)


 Oh, we also took some in a small town full of old historical buildings:)



 Absolutely the most awesome building I've ever seen! It was also cool since he wore and American Eagle shirt.





The Guildford Mill:)
Let me know what you think! I am open to tips of any kind!
~Blessings~
-Emily

6 comments:

•Maddie• said...

Those are all really awesome!!! The last one was my favorite I think!!! LOVE THEM!

Maddie

Anonymous said...

They are great Emily! : ) To mix it up next time add some crossing of the arms for guys, just adds another pose/feel. You are doing great, I like them all. : )

brittneydods said...

Those were great!! And I loved the last one and how u edited it;):))

*Lizzie* said...

Those are awesome pictures!!! Great job! Isn't it just super exciting when you get to do your first photography session??!?! :D
LOVE the last picture! So creative!!! Great job!

Unknown said...

These are amazing girl!!! :) Im doing my first real one in a few weeks! Im sooo excited!! :)

Alexandra Marie said...

Great job! The last one is so creative! Following <3 Alex