Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Chocolate Chip Cookie Creams: Homemade:)

 A lady at my church makes these chocolate chip cookies,puts cream cheese icing in the middle, and makes a sandwich. They are SO good! So then Little Debbie must have copied her because now she has them:/ Little Debbie's take is awful!!
So I am going to give you my recipe for chocolate chip cookies made out of cake mix,and then I'll show you the finished product:)
 
You will need:
-One box of yellow cake mix
-1/2 cup of oil
-2 eggs
-1 pkg of semi-sweet chocolate chips
 
Mix cake mix,oil,eggs,and chocolate chips thoroughly. Scoop them as large as you want. You want pretty big ones for the cookie sandwich:)  Place them on a non-stick cookie sheet and put in the oven at 375. Cook about 15 minutes or until the sides are golden brown.
 This is the icing I used.
 Making the sandwich is the best part:p

Nope, sorry, eating it is the best part!
-Emily

2 comments:

*Lizzie* said...

Oh! That looks so good! I must try it sometime!

Abigail Fullerton said...

Mouth, watering, yum!