Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Life Lately

Prepare to be spammed with pictures! I have missed a few Instafridays:( So here is a post full pictures from the past few weeks;)
1-I just loved these patterns were so pretty:)
2-My infinity ring from Etsy.com arrived!!!! Loving it!
3-Peeps in my favorite color? Yes please!
4-Mint and Coral nails:)
1-Closed on Sundays.....Finally a business that cares!
2-Some art I've been working on as of late.
3-This is delicious!
4-New case!!
1-My favorite favorite new scarf from Plato's Closet!!
2-Went to Brendan's ball game Monday!! Guess who's going to the championship!?
3-Mini sundae from Chickafila!!
4-I want these fish!!!!!
1-Waiting room.
2-Sonic lunch:)
3-Pro-life magnet for my car.
4-After three days off work I barely knew where I was going...
1-Easter outfit shopping:)
2-Don't judge, it was free;)
3-This outfit won!
4-Purdy sissy:)

1 comment:

*Lizzie* said...

Aw! Fun pictures! You seriously make me want to take a bunch of pictures of simple daily living an make them in to collages! :D