Saturday, September 29, 2012

Fall Bible School

Hello lovelies;) I have been making some changes to my blog(I'm sure you have noticed) and I was sitting here thinking,"I NEED TO POST!" So I decided to post from today's Fall Bible School we had at church today. Our theme this year was'The Amazing Race at Amazing Grace.' We had at least 150 kids show up today and several accepted Christ in their hearts today! The verse below was our theme verse. Part of it anyway. The whole was Hebrews 12:1-2.
 We kicked the morning off with Krispie Kreme Doughnuts,cheese puffs, and juice for breakfast. As if the kids needed any sugar energy;)
 Regretfully, it rained,but God held it off for the lunch time activities. Thank the Lord! We did have a little trouble keeping the kids out of the mud though. Kids will be kids:)

 I love this little girl!
 You can't see in this picture,but his shirt says,"I get my handsome from my daddy." Hmmmm wonder who got him that.;)Wink!
 Below is a group of my bus kids. Love them!
 Big wheeler racing time!

 Brendan, throwing the football through the tire. Believe this might have been an attempt to impress me:) It worked!
 And us;) of course.
 Off they go!
I love the bus ministry! This is what I was made for.
-Emily<3

No comments: