Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Who Said That?

Ok, so I thought it would be fun to do this mini challenge.
"WHO SAID THAT?"
So I will put a quote and you tell me, well, who said it!

1."I do not attempt to deny that, I think very highly of him. I greatly esteem him. I like him."
-Who said it? From period drama Sense and Sensibility

2."Either, you are in each other's confidence and have private matters to discuss or you are of the knowledge that your figures appear to the greatest advantage by walking..."
-Who said it? From period drama Pride and Prejudice

3."NO ONE TOUCHES THE TAIL!"
Easy;) From Narnia:The Voyage of the Dawn Treader

4."..Ive been offered a comfortable home and protection. I'm twenty-seven years of age! I have no money and no prospects! So don't judge me Lizzie! Don't you dare judge me!"
-Who said it? From period drama Pride and Prejudice

5."One drop of Adam's blood will set me free."
Who said it? From Narnia:Prince Caspian

Good luck!
-Emily<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Elenor
2. Mr. Darcy (my fav.)
3. Reepicheep
4. Charlotte
5. The White witch

Emily said...

awesome girl!