Friday, October 14, 2011

Braided Ribbon Feather DIY!

 Feathers are "in" right now . I haven't  been able to go get a real one so I went with clip on ones=) I was playing around with my hair and came up with this idea. I'm pretty sure im not the first to come up with it, but I'm going to show you how to do it;)
 My first attempt was pink with a white feather:)
 Here is what you will need. Thin ribbon color of your choice, scissors,and small rubber bands.
 Pick a section of your hair and tie your ribbon close to the scalp.(sorry about the pic. the lighting was really bad=))
 Braid the ribbon into your hair and then cut it off when you have it where you want it. Secure it with a rubber band.
 You can then stick whatever type of feather you want under the rubber band and up into your braid=)
I stuck a turkey looking feather in my orange one=) So just have fun with it!

No comments: